EigenDA public resources

Hi folks. What publicly available material do you have on EigenDA? I found the following:

(I would have added more links in the above list but I’m currently limited to 2 links per post.)

Curious to learn more! Cheers.

EDIT: Specifically: Which DA solution are you using? Does it differ in any way from Ethereum’s proposed DA roadmap? Could you point to a technical document or white paper? We here at Espresso are conducting R&D into the DA landscape and are curious to get a deep dive on what different projects are doing.

36 Likes

Hi @ggutoski!

I leave you a Hackdm with a list of resources about EigenLayer, videos, interviews, articles, etc,etc.

Hope you find it useful!

Link: EigenLayer - The complete list of resources - HackMD

16 Likes

hey @ggutoski,

here is a thread i wrote about eigenda, talked a bit about how it is different from other data availability service like the one from celestia :

also from what i know, eigenda is standing on the shoulders of giants aka danksharding of ethereum researchers and the eigenlayer team is building the whole engineering around it.

some additional numbers, the node bandwidth of ethereum after proto dank sharding will be 2 MB/s and the data rate 83 KB/s.
thats great but we have to be more bullish on crypto specially when you think about things like social and games, afaik eigenda testnet is getting 0.3 MB/s as node bandwidth and 15 MB/s of data rate for 100 nodes 

hope that helps,
cheers

10 Likes

Happy to see my article was collected which makes my day! Thanks so much :)

5 Likes

Thanks @ggutoski for the initiatives. I wrote an article which included EigenDA a bit. Would be great if you can add it!

4 Likes

Thanks @Jiawei . I would add additional links from all the helplful replies but it seems I can no longer edit the original post.

4 Likes

Future great project :blush: and i loved funding rase

3 Likes

thank you so much. very interesting everything

3 Likes

I’m using nfd.gg as a guide to the testnet and it’s quite detailed.
the problem is that it’s not totally public. you need to buy an NFT in order to access.
totally worth it

2 Likes

Thanks for informing us.

2 Likes

You are very good. thanks for sharing

@Jiawei

Go read it:

https://forum.eigenlayer.xyz/t/eigenda-public-resources/305/5?u=nzvictorp

1 Like

This platform is wonderful and hope to see more improvements

1 Like

Thanks to you, I learned a lot of new things and I don’t even know what to offer

2 Likes

thx for this project and this comunity

2 Likes

Thanks for this :heart::rocket:I love being in a great community like this

Lfg

2 Likes

hey @Jiawei this is new ahh?

2 Likes

Hi, I’m wondering if someone can give me some more insight on what slashing conditions apply to a DA system like EigenDA. I’m not super well-versed in DA, but I imagine there must be something like double signing. Is there anything else that nodes can do to corrupt the DA system which needs to be slashed for?

1 Like