Vietnamese Community for EigenLayer

Hi, I’m Barney from Macrochain. We are a market research firm based in Vietnam. We have been long fascinated by EigenLayer’s innovation. For instance, we have written an article briefing about EigenLayer’s breakthrough to raise the awareness of our community. You guys can find it here.
According to a research conducted by Chainalysis, Vietnam led the world in crypto adoption in the previous year. That is to say, building a Vietnamese community for EigenLayer would benefit both parties since our community is eager to learn more about this project. We have been the partners of Solana and Starknet. Therefore, we can firmly say that we can build a quality community for EigenLayer (discord, telegram, twitter, website,…). Let us know your opinions in this topic.

3 Likes

Well. It’s a good idea to build EigenLayer communities across the world, in a long run it helps enough to spread the words.

Thanks For Building Vietnamese Community :fire:

3 Likes

Can you give me the link to your discord so I can build the community better, sir?

4 Likes

I didn’t understand, how you want to build the community? as for now EigenLayer has there official Discord Channel, I think native-language communities should be build in it.

3 Likes

exactly, sir. However, I cannot join the discord server by the link you sent. I hope you can send me another link so I can join the server and build the Vietnamese community there

3 Likes

I completely agree with you. Vietnamese people will build a better Vietnamese community than someone from another country.
I manage a lot of Vietnamese community groups, I can help you build a Vietnamese community on the discord server, I have a lot of experience moderator in many big projects, currently I am a Mod at Sui project, SuiNS…

3 Likes

Bro, This is the official link to join the EigenLayer Discord Channel and It is not possible to build the community on the official Channel until you didn’t take the permission with EigenLabs Team. I recommend you to wait and watch the activities.

2 Likes

I completely agree with you because if we expand the unofficial local channels much, it will lead to some unofficial information, from that is very easy for bad guys to take advantage and scam the community, we should only managed in global channels.

5 Likes

Completely agree project potential is something that everyone talks

1 Like

:smirk:what are you saying

2 Likes