🔧 Testnet Feedback & Support category

EigenLayer’s transaction processing speed and network stability are commendable, showcasing the team’s dedication to providing a dependable and efficient network.
0x580F3314Ca2D7DF55c94777d5319f24edE0193f8

I use this but is so slow to get enough geth https://goerli-faucet.pk910.de/

1 Like

The testnet works smoothly although Rocket pool doesn’t worked sing long time.

1 Like

One important piece of feedback from me is to restrict people from commenting with words like “Nice work”, and “Nice job”…etc lets place word restrictions here to get constructive feedback.

1 Like

Rocketpool has big problems with expansion and design.

It is impossible to become a validator, very little information and guides - you need to make a classic guide for nodes

In general, everything is ok

1 Like

so far so good! staked both LSTs and initiated a 7-day w/draw on my deposited rETH!

1 Like

I must acknowledge that I am thoroughly delighted by the comprehensive range of features being offered.
Without encountering any discernible obstacles, every transaction seamlessly proceeds with remarkable swiftness and impeccable execution.

Undeniably, this has emerged as one of the most gratifying experiences I have encountered while exploring an application. I eagerly look forward to the introduction of forthcoming features in the future.

I don’t get how to become validator in beacon pod

didn’t take much of my time, was easy to test and navigate.

I’ve just completed all the quests on the Eigenlayer testnet, and I must say, it was an incredible experience! Everything worked flawlessly

Kudos to the Eigenlayer team for delivering a rock-solid testnet. I’m extremely satisfied with its performance and functionality.

Testing Eigenlayer’s testnet was a breeze. The platform ran smoothly, and I encountered no issues. Highly impressed!

Eigenlayer’s testnet proved to be a reliable and robust solution. It met all my testing needs, and I’m genuinely satisfied with the results

After extensively testing Eigenlayer’s testnet, I’m pleased to say that it exceeded my expectations. It’s a solid platform that I wholeheartedly endorse.

I’m thrilled with my experience testing Eigenlayer’s testnet! Everything worked flawlessly, and I couldn’t be happier."

I really like the testnet

well… so lido eth rn is not available?

Yep, you’re right. It was suppressed

Muy facil de interactuar con la pagina me gusta mucho este token y su equipo de trabajo!!

The forum is an open and collaborative place with a focus on collaborative research and ideation related to improving EigenLayer, without so much noise or unnecessary discussions (which social media generally tends to provide). Finally, the Restaking Collective is all of us, individuals with a common goal: to improve EigenLayer.