The Restaking Collective is a forum for the crypto community where anyone can join, create topics, and discuss primarily research and ideas for the new middleware that will be built on the EigenLayer protocol, including MEV, sequencing rollup, bridges, oracles, and other solutions, as well as for the analysis of EigenLayer data availability services, called EigenDA, for rollups and all projects based on it. All research, ideas, and contributions are welcome. In summary, the Restaking Collective forum is an open and collaborative space on the internet where all your research, ideas, and contributions to the EigenLayer protocol and its services will be heard.
Read and discuss about:
- Slashing conditions
- New middleware
- Other solutions
If you don’t find an interesting topic, create a new topic and debate.
If so, please refer to our Code of Conduct for new members where the terms we use in this forum are explained and answers to questions related to this forum are provided.
The forum is an open and collaborative place with a focus on collaborative research and ideation related to improving EigenLayer, without so much noise or unnecessary discussions (which social media generally tends to provide). Finally, the Restaking Collective is all of us, individuals with a common goal: to improve EigenLayer.
Welcome, feel free to introduce yourself in the Introduction thread.
- Website: https://www.eigenlayer.xyz
- Blog: https://www.blog.eigenlayer.xyz/
- Learning Website: Learn - EigenLayer
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/eigenlayer
- Discord: https://discord.gg/eigenlayer
- Discourse: https://forum.eigenlayer.xyz
- Documentation: https://docs.eigenlayer.xyz/developers/technical-docs
- GitHub: https://github.com/Layr-Labs
- Tesnet: https://goerli.eigenlayer.xyz/
- Whitepaper 1.0
- Other resources here