Code of Conduct
Please read and understand the following Code of Conduct for the Restaking Collective carefully. These rules apply to all community spaces under the EigenLayer name, such as Discourse and Discord at the moment. By participating in the Restaking Collective, you agree to abide by this Code of Conduct.
We expect a basic level of civility, respect, and understanding within community spaces. The Restaking Collective is a place to investigate and ideate together.
Everyone deserves to be treated with respect.
Code of Conduct Compliance
The following behaviors are serious violations and will not be tolerated:
- Discrimination against any person based on geographic, ethnic, sexual, religious, or other identifying characteristics
- Public or private harassment (Doxing, revealing another Restaking Collective member’s personal information, false accusations)
- The use of sexualized language or images and unwanted sexual attention or advances.
- Promoting a scam
Restaking Collective members must not:
- Make personal attacks on the opinions, research, or ideas of other Restaking Collective members.
- Send spam messages within the forum, avoid repeated questions and messages, keep up to date with the forum.
- Not Shilling - EigenLayer is designed for builders, developers, researchers, enthusiasts, and users.
- Be aggressive or rude to another Restaking Collective member
Restaking Collective members should provide constructive feedback backed by well-researched, high-quality arguments. Our goal is to create a welcoming and collaborative space that allows new ideas to emerge for the growth of EigenLayer. Please respect this space and the opportunity it offers by not aggressively selling ICOs, investment opportunities, or financial products. If you are unsure, please ask the administrators.
Remember: EigenLayer does not have a token, so please do not insist!
Restaking Collective Values
The forum is an open and collaborative place with a focus on collaborative research and ideation related to improving EigenLayer, without so much noise or unnecessary discussions (which social media generally tends to provide). Finally, the Restaking Collective is all of us, individuals with a common goal: to improve EigenLayer.
Process of Change
The Code of Conduct will be updated over time as the Restaking Collective grows and new rules need to be adopted.
If you do not comply with the above rules, you will be removed from the forum.